Active Cluster allows you to substantially scale your CIS deployments and maintain continuous availability of your data services. CIS Active Cluster enables you to fulfill service level agreements by easily increasing capacity on demand, simplifying scaling, and improving manageability of your data services environment.
- Active/active Clustering - Provides maximum scalability of the enterprise platform and allows companies expand capacity on-demand by simply adding new servers to the cluster
- Shared Cluster Cache - Improves overall cluster performance by coalescing redundant data source hits and reducing data latency
- Replicated Metadata Repository - Simplifies deployment of large clusters and improves manageability of the overall solution
- Simplify your IT architecture – Native integration with Cisco Information Server delivers optimized performance.
- Reduce total cost of ownership – CIS’ clustering option is cost effective compared to other third-party tools.