- The Boulder BI Brain Trust Podcast - Data Virtualization Trends January 2013 Claudia Imhoff, Intelligent Solutions interviews Jim Green, CEO of Composite Software on Data Virtualization trends and Composite's success.
- Disruptive Technologies and the Changing Face of Information Management, Part 2 November 2012 DM Radio Hosts Jim Ericson and Eric Kavanagh discuss how data virtualization brings positive change with Composite Software EVP Marc Breissinger.
- Why Business Agility Requires More Than Just Agile BI August 2012 DM Radio Host Eric Kavanagh and Peter Tran of Composite Software discuss the importance of agile data integration as a means to agile BI.
- DM Radio: - Transforming Data in a Federated, Real-Time World June 2012 DM Radio Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson and Composite Software CTO David Besemer discuss how the emergence of big data, cloud and mobile computing are realigning data management. Is a federated approach using data virtualization the answer? Find out in this week’s DM Radio episode.
- A Deeper Look at Data Virtualization - Interview with Compassion International May 2012 Renown BI for Small and Medium Enterprise Analyst Lyndsay Wise interviews Kenny Sargent, Enterprise Data Products, Compassion International on how tighly the data virtualization platform linked to their broader business goals.
- Understanding Data Virtualization February 2012 Renown BI for Small and Medium Enterprise Analyst Lyndsay Wise interview Marketing EVP Robert Eve about data virtualization adoption by smaller organizations.
- Some R&R for IT Staff? Strategies and Tactics for Self-Service BI February 2012 DM Radio Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson, Forrester Analyst Boris Evelson and Pfizer’s Michael Linhares discuss Self-Service BI enabled by Composite Software’s Data Virtualization Platform.
- Extending Beyond the Traditional Corporate Information Factory - A Pfizer Case Study January 2012 Boulder Brain Trust Host, Claudia Imhoff, discusses Pfizer’s five year experience in enabling global enterprise data integration and agile business intelligence utilizing the Composite Data Virtualization Platform™ with Composite’s David Besemer and Bob Eve.
- Avoiding Bottlenecks and Hurdles in Data Delivery
DM Radio Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson, Analyst Philip Russom of TDWI and Ian Pestell of Composite Software, discuss how recent advances in data federation, change-data-capture, data replication and high-powered ETL have made their use much more prevalent.
- 'Big data' analytics: Tapping into transactional data -- and more
SearchBusinessAnalytics Editorial Director Hannah Smalltree and Bob Eve, EVP of Marketing discuss big data opportunities and integration challenge.
- Shifting to Services for Data, Software and Infrastructure
DMRadio hosts Jim Ericson and Eric Kavanagh, Forrester Research Analyst James Kobielus, and Composite's CEO Jim Green discuss when, where, how and why your organization should implement DaaS (Data-as-a-Service), SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) or IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service).
- Data: Where and When You Need It with Federation
DMRadio hosts Jim Ericson and Eric Kavanagh, TDWI’s Philip Russom, and Composite EVP Robert Eve discuss how to leverage data virtualization to better support business requirements.