Effective Business Management Requires an Enterprisewide View
As competition accelerates, the business case for unified, 360° views of key enterprise data is compelling.
- Single View of Customers – Sell additional offerings to existing customers. Improve satisfaction. Reduce churn.
- Single View of Products – Optimize supply chain decisions. Eliminate duplicate products. Cut costs.
- Single View of Employees – Improve employee productivity. Enable HR self-service. Increase retention.
Integrated single views require both master data from your master data hubs and related data (e.g. order histories, inventory balances, and payroll records) from myriad other disparate data sources across your enterprise.
Composite Data Virtualization Solutions for Single Views of Enterprise Data
Achieving a unified, 360° view of your customers, products, and employees is where the Composite Data Virtualization Platform comes in.
Enterprises in multiple industries rely on Composite for fast and easy virtualized federation of master, transactional and historical data.
With these enterprisewide views, you can achieve significant business benefits including:
- Increase Revenues – Retain and upsell existing customers
- Improve Productivity – Provide customer facing staff with the complete customer and product information they require
- Reduce Costs – Optimize supply chain decisions and merchandizing mix
- Decrease Risk – Increase visibility to critical customers, product, and employee related risks
- Ensure Compliance – Meet ADA, FMLA, OSHA and other HR compliance data requirements faster, for less
- Single View of Customer – To maximize revenue per customer and customer service levels, client service reps at a European mobile phone operator needed an enterprisewide view of its customers. Composite provided it, federating customer master data from their MDM hub, service history data from their CRM system, billing data from their financial systems and call history and configuration data from the operational support systems. With Composite data virtualization, faster issue resolution and more productive up-sell programs are reducing churn and increasing revenues.
- Enterprisewide View of Supply Chain – To optimize manufacturing efficiency and customer delivery, supply chain planners at a leading PC provider needed a global view of product supply and demand data. With Composite data virtualization the company now combines product data from its master data hub, customer demand data from its order entry systems, inventory data from its distribution systems and work-in-process data from its manufacturing operations. Using this up-to-the-minute data from Composite, orders are fulfilled more quickly, thereby improving customer satisfaction, accelerating revenue, and increasing inventory turns.
- 360° View of Employee Benefits – To ensure retention, employees at a money center bank needed a 360° view of its total compensation via a self-service employee benefits portal. With Composite data virtualization, the bank now federates PeopleSoft HRMS, myriad internal benefits and compensation systems, and external payroll services. Securely exposing this information improves retention and lessens HR staff workload.