Optimizing Your Biggest Asset, People
It has been said many times that “People are our biggest asset.”
Yet the human capital management systems that attract, motivate and retain staff often fall short, reducing returns on this most critical asset.
Why? Huge investments in staffing, payroll, benefits, talent and learning management systems have resulted in nonintegrated data silos often frustrating employees and management alike.
Traditional data integration approaches such as MDM, data replication and data consolidation alone have proven only partial solutions to this critical challenge.
Composite Data Virtualization Solutions for Human Capital Management
Leading enterprises and government agencies rely on the Composite Data Virtualization Platform to integrate the human capital management information required to attract, motivate, and retain top talent.
Composite data virtualization is a more agile, lower cost data integration approach that successfully fulfills complex, dispersed employee-related source data requirements quickly and easily.
Composite helps you optimize your human capital and achieve significant business benefits including:
Increase Revenues – Tighten the link between revenue and incentive compensation
- Increase Revenues – Tighten the link between revenue and incentive compensation
- Improve Productivity – Align project demand with available talent to optimize performance
- Reduce Costs – Lower HR administration costs with greater employee self-service
- Decrease Risk – Reduce turnover through greater employee satisfaction
- Ensure Compliance – Meet ADA, FMLA, OSHA and other HR compliance data requirements securely, for less
- Employee Compensation Management – To ensure retention, this money center bank uses Composite to federate employee master data with myriad internal benefits and compensation systems as well external payroll services to provide the employees with a single view of their total compensation through a self-service employee benefits portal. Securely exposing this information improves retention and lessens HR staff workload.
- Staff Rationalization – To rationalize staff after a merger, the acquiring pharmaceutical company needed to integrate R&D pipelines and staffs, balancing project demand and existing talent. Composite data virtualization combined this diverse data in just a few weeks, enabling them to quickly realign researchers and project managers optimally across the unified companies and move forward with little disruption.
- Sales Compensation In The Cloud – To optimize sales performance, a global technology manufacturer deployed salesforce.com as its sales force management system. However, calculating sales compensation also required data from on-premise SAP order management and financial systems. The company uses Composite data virtualization to integrate its data from disparate sources into a virtual sales compensation data mart, thereby enabling complete and up-to-the-minute support sales compensation analysis and reporting.